What are the Benefits of Massage Therapy?
Massage Therapy can be used in the treatment of the acute or chronic stage of specific conditions. Treatment also enhances an individual’s overall sense of emotional and physical well being and quality of life. Massage can help with a wide range of conditions. Some examples are: sports injuries, chronic pain, muscle tension, headaches, joint pain, and stress. It can be used to increase circulation, range of motion, and decrease swelling. Massage Therapy is also beneficial to those injuried in motor vehicle accidents, pregnant women, and patients in palliative care.
- Tranquil relaxation and reduce stress.
- Relief from muscle cramps, spasms, and myofascial pain, especially in the lower back, neck, hips, and legs.
- Increase in blood and lymph circulation, which can reduce swelling.
- Reduces stress on weight-bearing joints.
- Improves outcome of labor and eases labor pain.
- Enhances the pliability of skin and underlying tissues.
- Provides support for the new mother with physical and emotional strains of mothering.
(performed by a Registered Massage Therapist)
15 minutes $35.00
30 minutes $60.00
45 minutes $80.00
60 minutes $90.00
90 minutes $140.00